Scion Nonprofit Staffing (www.scionnonprofitstaffing.com) has been engaged to conduct a search for an interim School Nurse Consultant for our client, a well-known preparatory school with an inspiring mission in Portland, OR! This is a fantastic opportunity for a public health professional who enjoys impactful work and has a desire to work alongside a very devoted and diverse team!
- Contract employment with a flexible schedule (about 20 hours per week)!
- Utilize your expertise to assist a school in navigating re-opening in the fall!
- Contribute to an amazing educational mission alongside a passionate team!
- Work remotely! (Eventual work onsite at the school may be necessary.)
What You Will Be Doing:
- Reviews protocols related to a safe return to campus during a pandemic
- Develop a communicable disease management plan
- Identify screening and response protocols for the school
- Ensure compliance with current health practices for schools
- Work with the leadership team and advise in the interpretation of government guidance related to health services
- Participate in school planning groups to actively collaborate on the alignment of policy and practice
What You Have to Offer:
- Experience in health policy management and infection prevention
- Experience working in a school setting is a huge plus!
- BSN or MPH
- A high level of confidentiality and discretion
- Strong tech-savviness – comfortable adapting and working from home
- Ability to work as a team member with people of diverse backgrounds
- Excellent interpersonal and relationship-building skills
Compensation & Additional Perks:
The ability to work for an organization with a phenomenal mission, a positive team-oriented work environment and a competitive pay of $45-$50/hr. depending on experience.
How to Apply:
About Our Search Firm
Scion Staffing is a top staffing agency and executive search firm, connecting leading companies and organizations with impeccable talent. Through our innovative team-building and staffing solutions, we bridge the gap in temporary staffing, as well as contract-to-hire employment, contingent search, and executive searches. The Business Times has recognized us as a top staffing from 2010-2020, and our clients return to us for a variety of opportunities.
Scion Staffing is an equal opportunity employer and service provider and does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, age, gender, gender identity, national origin, citizenship status, sexual orientation, disability, political affiliation or belief, or any other protected class. We are committed to the principles of Equal Opportunity Employment and are dedicated to making employment decisions based on merit and value, for ourselves, our client companies, and for the candidates we represent.