Scion Nonprofit Staffing, Inc. (www.scionnonprofitstaffing.com), a full-service national staffing firm, has been engaged to conduct a search for an interim Nonprofit Bilingual Administrative Assistant for our client, a well-known nonprofit organization, in Phoenix, Arizona. This is an amazing role for a bilingual nonprofit professional seeking a fast paced and upbeat work from home position!
- Monday- Friday, 9am-4pm work schedule
- Work within an organization committed to providing affordable housing, community investment, health services, pandemic relief services and many other social services!
- Work from home!
- Long term temporary position!
- Help save the world by working for an organizing committed to providing services to underserved populations!
What you’ll be doing:
- Assist in translating and proofreading materials from English to Spanish.
- Monitor the voicemail and email for Spanish grant application process and respond to inquiries.
- Become familiar with grant application process and assist applicants.
- Create and maintain grant application files in preparation of grant scoring and analysis.
- Compile grant rubric scores.
- Maintain a high level of confidentiality.
- Develop and maintain an internal “frequently asked questions” list with the programs team.
- Assist the programs team in the grant disbursement process.
- Assist in the preparation of grantee communication.
- Support management and aid with other various administrative duties.
What you need to be successful:
- Bilingual in Spanish and English required.
- Nonprofit administrative experience.
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Grant experience is a huge plus!
- Team player, willing to help across the organization as needed.
- Ability to work both independently and as part of a team on a remote basis.
- Proficient with Microsoft (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, Etc.)
The ability to work for an organization with a phenomenal mission, positive team-oriented work environment and a competitive pay up to $20/hr. depending on experience.
How to Apply:
About our search firm:
Scion Nonprofit Staffing is an award-winning staffing firm. Over the past few years, our firm has had the pleasure of successfully assisting hundreds of local employers. No matter the requisition or size, our track record and recruitment process has made us one of the top recruitment firms on the West Coast. Additional information about our firm and success can also be found online at www.scionnonprofitstaffing.com, or in the 2010-2020 Business Times list of top staffing firms.
Scion Staffing is an equal opportunity employer and service provider committed to not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, gender, gender identity, national origin, citizenship status, sexual orientation, disability, political affiliation or belief. We are committed to the principals of Equal Opportunity Employment and are dedicated to making employment decisions based on merit and value, for ourselves, our client companies, and for the candidates we represent.