Scion Staffing (www.scionstaffing.com) has been engaged to lead the search for a contract Tax Preparer for our client, an established CPA firm in beautiful Marin County. This is a small CPA firm with a long history in the Bay Area. For 20+ years, this firm has been providing excellent tax preparation service to their clients from around the Bay Area. They are looking for a local, experienced tax preparer to join their team on a contract basis for this full-time, onsite position.
- Prepare individual tax returns for returning clients
- Provide excellent customer service to new and returning clients
- Collaborate with the firm partners on completed tax returns
- Follow-up with clients for any missing information
- Respond to client inquires/ concerns about their tax return
- At least 5 years of experience preparing individual tax returns
- Attention to detail with the ability to analyze and evaluate accounting transactions and records as it pertains to the tax returns
- Experience with “paperless workpapers”
- Working knowledge and proficiency with Lacerte, Excel and Word software
- The ability to work with partners, co-workers and clients to maintain excellent customer service
- Experience in researching and resolving tax issues
- Enrolled Agent designation is a plus
This opportunity offers you the opportunity to work with a team of professionals who love to work hard and have some fun along the way. Starting pay rate of $30+ hourly (DOE), plus sick time, medical benefits, and 401k after one year.
HOW TO APPLY:
For immediate consideration, please submit your resume as a Word (.doc) or (.docx) attachment to Sarah at Sakparse@scionstaffing.com. Please indicate "Tax Preparer” in the subject line. We look forward to contacting potential-match applicants.
ABOUT OUR SEARCH FIRM:
Scion Staffing is a national award-winning staffing firm. Over the past few years, our firm has had the pleasure of successfully assisting hundreds of local employers. No matter the requisition or size, our track record and recruitment process has made us one of the top recruitment firms in California. Additional information about our firm and success can also be found online at www.scionstaffing.com or in the 2010-2019 Business Times list of top staffing firms.
Scion Staffing is an equal opportunity employer and service provider and does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, gender, gender identity, national origin, citizenship status, sexual orientation, disability, political affiliation or belief, or any other protected class. We are committed to the principles of Equal Opportunity Employment and are dedicated to making employment decisions based on merit and value, for ourselves, our client companies, and for the candidates we represent.