Scion Staffing is conducting a search for a Recruiting Coordinator to join our Portland, OR office! The Recruiting Coordinator is responsible for assisting the Temporary and Direct Hire Staffing Team with screening, scheduling, and vetting prospective candidates. If you're a socially driven individual who has a passion for learning about recruiting and working collaboratively in a fast-paced team environment, then this is the place for you! We thrive in meeting and placing amazing candidates with leading companies and are a leading firm in our industry.
We are seeking a candidate who is seeking career development and growth in high volume talent acquisition! Ultimately this role WILL evolve into a full-cycle Recruiter role! If you’re interested in learning all about temporary and direct staffing recruitment in a variety of sectors including nonprofit, tech, and corporate, this is a very exciting opportunity to support our team!
This is a full-time work from home role during the pandemic. We are interested in local remote candidates.
- Annual Reviews, Raises, + Career Growth and Bonus Potential
- Fully Paid Individual Health, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance + Short and Long Term Disability
- Work From Home
- Paid Birthday Off: Take your birthday off within the week of your birthday date. It’s paid!
- Ten (10) paid holidays
- Volunteer Days
- 8.66 days of Paid Sick Leave annually
- 90 Hours of PTO annually to start! It starts accruing on your date of hire and increases after year 1, 2, 4, 6 an 8!
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Assist temporary and direct hire Recruiters with phone screens, scheduling, and follow up with prospective candidates.
- Provide top level customer service on the phone, in person and with other correspondence.
- Assist and manage candidates through the pre-boarding process.
- Source candidates using various recruiting outreach tools and techniques.
- Draft job descriptions to be published; network jobs on various job boards and networking sites.
- Assist with the creation of written candidate profiles for presentation to clients.
- Conduct candidate reference checks.
- Update relevant candidate information in Applicant Tracking System.
- Support on other projects, as needed.
WHAT YOU NEED TO BE SUCCESSFUL:
- Strong written, verbal, organizational, and interpersonal communication skills.
- Bachelor’s Degree in a related field or equivalent experience.
- Must be proficient with Microsoft Office Suite, especially Microsoft Outlook, as well as relational database experience (Applicant Tracking System experience a huge plus!).
- Excellent organizational skills and impeccable attention to detail.
- Ability to prioritize multiple tasks.
- Must have the maturity to maintain confidential and sensitive employee information.
- Must be self-motivated, dependable and conscientious.
- Excellent customer service, sales, and relationship building skills.
- A positive attitude and team player mentality.
- The ability to work independently as well as on a team.
- A strong work ethic motivated by results.
- The ability to stay organized and prioritize multiple tasks without compromising quality or service.
This position offers a competitive hourly pay rate of $20/hr. (dependent on experience) as well as fully paid individual health, dental, and vision Insurance. You will also receive PTO that increases the longer you work for us, 401K, 10 paid holidays, additional sick time, 3 annual paid community volunteer days, paid day off for your birthday, work/life balance, an annual team multi-day team retreat, an annual holiday extravaganza, a collaborative environment, work/life balance, and a super supportive and friendly team environment where we share candidates and help each other succeed.
ABOUT OUR FIRM:
Scion Staffing is a top staffing agency and executive search firm, connecting leading companies and organizations with impeccable talent throughout the West Coast. Through our innovative team-building and staffing solutions, we bridge the gap in temporary staffing, as well as contract-to-hire employment, contingent search, and executive searches. The Business Times has recognized us as a top staffing from 2010-2020, and our clients return to us for a variety of opportunities.
Scion Staffing is an equal opportunity employer and service provider and does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, gender, gender identity, national origin, citizenship status, sexual orientation, disability, political affiliation or belief, or any other protected class. We are committed to the principles of Equal Opportunity Employment and are dedicated to making employment decisions based on merit and value, for ourselves, our client companies, and for the candidates we represent.