Scion Nonprofit Staffing (www.scionnonprofitstaffing.com) has been engaged to conduct a search for a direct-hire Registered School Nurse for our client, a well-known preparatory school with an inspiring mission in Seattle, WA! This is a fantastic opportunity for a registered nursing professional who enjoys working with kids, is seeking growth, and has a desire to work alongside a very devoted and diverse team of education professionals in an excellent work environment!
- Direct-hire opportunity with an immediate need!
- Monday-Friday, 8am to 4pm year-round schedule!
- Substantial career advancement opportunity!
- Contribute to an amazing educational mission alongside a passionate team!
- A competitive salary and a robust benefits package!
What You Will Be Doing:
- Providing medical care to students suffering from illnesses or injuries.
- Administering medication, first aid, and CPR consistent with State laws and regulations.
- Communicating with parents about injuries or treatment plans.
- Managing illness outbreaks and communicate with appropriate personnel.
- Tracking medical conditions and keep detailed records.
- Responding to student medical needs across the school campus.
- Developing appropriate curriculum and materials for instruction in student classrooms.
- Respond to faculty about students of concern.
What You Have to Offer:
- Experience working in a school, pediatrics and/ or related field.
- Washington State Registered nurse license (RN).
- A high level of confidentiality and discretion.
- Possess or qualify for issuance of a valid Education Staff Associate (ESA) certificate.
- Extensive understanding of FERPA.
- Strong interpersonal skills and empathy when dealing with students and families.
- A desire to make an impact and support an incredible mission!
- Superb attention to detail and excellent organizational skills.
- Strong tech-savviness – proficient in Microsoft Outlook, Word, and Excel!
- Ability to work as a team member with people of diverse backgrounds.
- Strong work ethic and the ability to work independently with little direction.
- Excellent interpersonal and relationship-building skills.
Compensation & Additional Perks:
A rewarding career and generous salary depending on experience! In addition to, full and robust medical benefits package and a generous amount of paid time off, sick leave, and major holidays!
How to Apply:
About Our Search Firm
Scion Staffing is a top staffing agency and executive search firm, connecting leading companies and organizations with impeccable talent. Through our innovative team-building and staffing solutions, we bridge the gap in temporary staffing, as well as contract-to-hire employment, contingent search, and executive searches. The Business Times has recognized us as a top staffing from 2010-2019, and our clients return to us for a variety of opportunities.
Scion Staffing is an equal opportunity employer and service provider and does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, age, gender, gender identity, national origin, citizenship status, sexual orientation, disability, political affiliation or belief, or any other protected class. We are committed to the principles of Equal Opportunity Employment and are dedicated to making employment decisions based on merit and value, for ourselves, our client companies, and for the candidates we represent.