Scion Staffing, Inc. (www.scionstaffing.com) is seeking an Inside Sales Representative (Online Chat) for our client located just south of Kansas City, KS. Our rapidly expanding and very well-known client is creating impact in the senior care space! If you’re a driven salesperson with proven experience exceeding expectations and an empathetic heart, please apply today to this amazing opportunity today!
- A very nice, new, and safe work environment!
- The opportunity to lead impactful work on behalf of an inspiring team!
- A competitive starting hourly rate plus overtime possibilities and major bonus potential!
- Amazing benefits including but not limited to; Medical/Dental/Vision/Life/Disability insurance, 401k with employer match, Paid Time Off, Holidays, Health Savings/Flexible Spending Accounts, Employee Assistance Plan, Commuter Benefits, Pet Insurance, Legal Plan Services, Cell Phone and Gym Discounts!
- A fun team that values collaboration and connectedness!
What you will be doing
- Building relationships and educating families through live chat, emails, and texts ensuring families understand the value of our client company during their senior living search.
- Understanding family needs and referring appropriate customer communities
- Managing the sales process!
- Describing customer community offerings, resident requirements, and sales process.
- Managing dedicated follow-up lists on a daily basis and accurately recording in a CRM to ensure up-to-date information and status, as well as maintaining accurate daily notes.
- Communicating daily via live chat and email to families and customers.
- Consistently meeting or exceeding organizational sales goals.
- Working a full-time schedule; regular evenings or early mornings and weekends are required.
What you have to offer
- Previous experience of successful sales solutions to businesses or consumers in a quota or metrics driven environment.
- Documented history of ability to develop and maintain good working relationships in a multi-stakeholder, business-critical role!
- Ability to deliver results while working in a highly independent and fast paced environment.
- Experience in, or a willingness to quickly come up to speed on the senior living industry
- A keen ability to multi-task.
- Excellent typing skills; Word and Excel proficiency.
- An entrepreneurial spirit; the ability to self-start, multi-task, and work across teams in a fast-paced environment to support growth!
- A positive attitude, a go-getter mentality, a solution-oriented problem solver and an empathetic approach to sales!
Compensation & Benefits
This position offers an in-office work setting and the opportunity to lead impactful work on behalf of a fast-paced and driven team! Being offered is a competitive starting hourly rate of $19.23 per hour plus huge sales bonus potential, Medical/Dental/Vision/Life/Disability insurance, 401k with employer match, Paid Time Off, Holidays, Health Savings/Flexible Spending Accounts, Employee Assistance Plan, Commuter Benefits, Pet Insurance, Legal Plan Services, Cell Phone and Gym Discounts!
How to Apply:
All applicants must be legally authorized to work in the United States.
About Our Firm
Scion Staffing is a top staffing agency and executive search firm, connecting leading companies and organizations with impeccable talent. Through our innovative team building and staffing solutions, we bridge the gap in temporary staffing, as well as contract-to-hire employment, contingent search, and executive searches. The Business Times has recognized us as a top staffing from 2010-2019, and our clients return to us for a variety of opportunities.
Scion Staffing is an equal opportunity employer and service provider and does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, age, gender, gender identity, national origin, citizenship status, sexual orientation, disability, political affiliation or belief, or any other protected class. We are committed to the principles of Equal Opportunity Employment and are dedicated to making employment decisions based on merit and value, for ourselves, our client companies, and for the candidates we represent.