Scion Nonprofit Staffing (www.scionnonprofitstaffing.com) has been engaged to conduct a search for a contract School Medical Assistant for our client, a well-known preparatory school with an inspiring mission in Portland, OR! This is a fantastic opportunity for a medical professional who enjoys working with kids, is seeking growth, and has a desire to work alongside a very devoted and diverse team of education and medical professionals in an excellent work environment!
- Contract employment starting immediately with potential for a conversion to permanent employment with stellar performance!
- On-site 7:45 AM to 4 PM Monday through Friday!
- Contribute to an amazing educational mission alongside a passionate team!
What You Will Be Doing:
- Support the physical health of on-campus programs
- Provide first aid when needed
- Manage illness outbreaks and communicate with appropriate personnel
- Support residential program and tend to dorm students
- Assist in responding to student medical needs across the school campus
What You Have to Offer:
- Experience working in a school setting
- Certified Medical Assistant or CNA
- A high level of confidentiality and discretion
- Experience in providing first-aid
- Strong interpersonal skills and empathy when dealing with students and families
- A desire to make an impact and support an incredible mission!
- Superb attention to detail and excellent organizational skills
- Ability to work as a team member with people of diverse backgrounds
- Strong work ethic and the ability to work independently with little direction
- Excellent interpersonal and relationship-building skills
Compensation & Additional Perks:
The ability to work for an organization with a phenomenal mission, a positive team-oriented work environment and a competitive pay up to $29/hr. depending on experience.
How to Apply:
For immediate consideration, please submit your resume (Word or PDF format) to https://www.scionstaffing.com/job/7180
About Our Search Firm
Scion Nonprofit Staffing is a top staffing agency and executive search firm, connecting leading companies and organizations with impeccable talent. Through our innovative team-building and staffing solutions, we bridge the gap in temporary staffing, as well as contract-to-hire employment, contingent search, and executive searches. The Business Times has recognized us as a top staffing from 2010-2019, and our clients return to us for a variety of opportunities.
Scion Staffing is an equal opportunity employer and service provider and does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, age, gender, gender identity, national origin, citizenship status, sexual orientation, disability, political affiliation or belief, or any other protected class. We are committed to the principles of Equal Opportunity Employment and are dedicated to making employment decisions based on merit and value, for ourselves, our client companies, and for the candidates we represent.