Scion Staffing (www.scionstaffing.com) has been engaged to conduct a search for a SaaS Account Manager for our client, a rapidly growing, global, construction, and facility management SaaS company!
As an Account Manager, you develop deep relationships with clients using the companies software to maximize customer retention and upsell additional features of the platform ensuring expected earnings are realized quickly.
- Fully remote!
- Hours will fall between 8AM EST and 8PM EST depending on your client base
- A very competitive base salary up to $65,000yr and benefits including: 401K, health, dental, vision insurance, paid holidays and vacation, and paid cell phone benefit!
- The opportunity to join a rapidly growing company in a booming industry!
What you will do in this role?
- Manage existing client base as well as new clients once our onboarding team feels they are ready
- Upsell feature usage including ACH, Remote Online Notarization, etc
- Drive product usage
- Develop a trusted advisor relationship with your clients and serve as an advocate for customer needs through our Product Management team
- Attend meetings as required including but not limited to team meetings, 1:1 meetings, client meetings
- Utilize company CRM (HubSpot) to report on clients and ensure their continued growth within the platform
- Coordinate with finance as required in relation to client billing issues
What can you bring to this opportunity?
- 2+ years of experience in B2B SaaS sales required
- HubSpot experience a PLUS!
- Construction Account Management experience preferred but not required
- Exceptional client focus
- Ability to use a variety of styles to persuade or negotiate appropriately
- Ability to excel in a dynamic, fast moving environment and think on the run, with minimum supervision
- Well-developed problem-solving abilities ensuring attention to detail to resolve issues professionally
- Ability to work within a team to accomplish business goals while maintaining personal goals as well
- Excellent time management and organizational skills with the ability to prioritize competing demands effectively
- A high standard of written and verbal communication
Compensation & Benefits
- Temp to hire or contract to hire opportunity
- This opportunity offers a base annual salary between $60,000-$65,000yr, plus stock options upon perm hire
- Our client also offers 401K, health, dental, vision insurance, paid holidays, vacation, and cell phone benefit! There is great potential to grow professionally while working with a fun, focused, and fast-paced group of intelligent leaders and sales staff!
About our firm
Scion Staffing is a top staffing agency and executive search firm, connecting leading companies and organizations with impeccable talent. Through our innovative team-building and staffing solutions, we bridge the gap in temporary staffing, as well as contract-to-hire employment, contingent search, and executive searches. The Business Times has recognized us as a top staffing from 2010-2020, and our clients return to us for a variety of opportunities.
Scion Staffing is an equal opportunity employer and service provider and does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, gender, gender identity, national origin, citizenship status, sexual orientation, disability, political affiliation or belief, or any other protected class. We are committed to the principles of Equal Opportunity Employment and are dedicated to making employment decisions based on merit and value, for ourselves, our client companies, and for the candidates we represent.