(www.scionstaffing.com), has been engaged to conduct the search for a Recruiter
, to begin working immediately. Our client is a medical related nonprofit located in Hillsboro, Oregon. This will be an approximate three to six-month project and does have the possibility of turning into a full-time employment opportunity for an all-star employee. Our client offers an exceptional work culture, a positive work environment and a mission you will love!
- This organization cares about making a positive impact on the community.
- Their mission statement positively influences the company culture, work environment as well as how they care for and treat their employees.
- Career advancement opportunities.
After transitioning to full-time employment with the client, they provide great benefits and noteworthy vacation package.
- Help source amazing talent and work with incredible clients.
- Build talent pipelines and rank candidates.
- Answer candidate queries via email and telephone.
- Coordinate interviews and perform scheduling.
- Create requisitions and job summaries for postings.
- Manage the candidate screening process.
- Track, review, and manage executive candidates.
DOE, plus excellent work environment, and robust benefits package upon conversion!
How to Apply:
For immediate consideration please apply with your resume and cover letter, in Microsoft Word format, via https://www.scionstaffing.com/jobportal/#/jobs/7453
About Our Search Firm:
Scion Staffing is a top San Francisco, and Portland Oregon based temporary staffing agency and executive search firm, connecting leading companies and organizations with impeccable talent throughout the West Coast. Through our innovative team-building and staffing solutions, we bridge the gap in temporary staffing, as well as contract-to-hire employment, contingent search, and executive searches. The Business Times has recognized us as a top staffing from 2010-2019, and our clients return to us for a variety of opportunities.
Scion Staffing is an equal opportunity employer and service provider committed to not discriminate on the basis of age, race, religion, gender, gender identity, national origin, citizenship status, sexual orientation, disability, political affiliation or belief. We are committed to the principals of Equal Opportunity Employment and are dedicated to making employment decisions based on merit and value, for ourselves, our client companies, and for the candidates we represent.