Scion Nonprofit Staffing has been engaged to conduct an immediate search for a Development Coordinator for our incredible nonprofit client who is dedicated to helping empower people to raise themselves out of poverty near Naperville, IL! This amazing opportunity is for immediate hire and offers competitive compensation and full benefits!
The Development Coordinator is a full-time direct hire position, working in-person and reporting to the Development Manager. In this role, the selected candidate will make the Development team successful by empowering them with relevant information on donors. You’ll work closely with the entire team to aide in fundraising and system support. You’ll get the chance to build your own donor portfolio, while also adding value through administrative projects like database maintenance, donor research, project reporting, ongoing CRM support, and thank you notes. Your work will support frontline fundraisers on prioritizing their donor relationships and targets. You’ll have the chance to collaborate cross departmentally.
- Become a CRM (Customer Relationship Management) superuser and critical member of the database support team
- Data review and reporting, updating donor information, cross referencing documents
- Ensure timely provision of thank you notes, project updates, and completion reports
- Ensure excellent and timely stewardship and acknowledgement of donor gifts from the proper team members
- Identify new opportunities and prospects for the development team through research of existing and new donors
- Research unique event related gifts and vendors, shipping of gifts for donors
- Aid the Development team with scheduling, donor relations, and expense reports as well as other tasks
- Bachelor’s degree required
- A minimum of 2+ years with nonprofit CRM software reporting and database support
- A minimum of 2+ years of full-time work in donor relations, customer service, project management or related field
- Ability to connect with all types of people
- Strong attention to detail and the ability to deliver tasks on deadline
- A unique ability to multitask and stay focused on the big picture
- A positive, energetic, team-oriented, can-do attitude
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office
COMPENSATION AND BENEFITS
This wonderful opportunity offers the ability to make significant impact at an established and well-respected nonprofit organization committed to helping communities around the globe. In addition to a full-time schedule, being offered is a competitive base salary in the range of $55,000 - $60,000 (DOE). This incredible role provides a comprehensive benefits package which includes a Blue Cross Blue Shield medical plan, PTO, long and short-term disability, dental, vision, 403B, life insurance, Summer Fridays, 2 company retreats per year, and 8 holidays. This is an opportunity, position, and mission that will inspire you daily!
HOW TO APPLY
ABOUT OUR SEARCH FIRM
Scion Staffing is a national award-winning staffing firm! Since 2006, we have had the pleasure of successfully placing thousands of talented professionals with amazing career opportunities. Through our innovative team building and recruiting solutions, we bridge the gap in executive leadership searches, direct hire recruiting, interim leadership placement and temporary professional staffing. Our track record and recruitment process has made us one of the top recruitment firms in the nation.
We are proud to be part of the Forbes lists of the Best Recruitment Firms and the Best Executive Search Firms in America. Additionally, Scion has been recognized as a ClearlyRated Best of Staffing firm as well as a top recruitment firm by The Business Times. Additional information about us can also be found at www.scionstaffing.com.
Scion Staffing, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and service provider and does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, gender, gender identity, national origin, citizenship status, sexual orientation, disability, political affiliation or belief, or any other protected class. We are committed to the principles of Equal Opportunity Employment and are dedicated to making employment decisions based on merit and value, for ourselves, our client companies, and for the candidates we represent. For opportunities located in a region that have enacted fair chance, arrest or conviction-based employment ordinances, Scion Staffing proactively follows the enacted guidance and considers for employment all qualified applications with arrest and conviction records. We believe in following best practices and considering all qualified applicants that apply with us.