Scion Staffing has been engaged to conduct an immediate search for Content Strategist for our client, a growing boutique firm in New York City with a list of impressive clients!
This is an amazing career opportunity for a creative, engaging and strategic writer who is a strong project manager and great at connecting with people and building relationships! Work to help clients shine (and get their messages across) to individuals and businesses on a global scale!
This is a Full-Time, Direct Hire role for immediate hire and can work remotely (office optional) from New York, New Jersey, Connecticut, Florida, or Massachusetts.
- Lead client meetings to understand their brand, goals and objectives. Communicate regularly and effectively with clients. Drive additional business through impactful relationship development.
- Research, write and edit content and copy across a wide variety of industry subjects to include web copy, blog posts, video scripts and more.
- Influence and guide the work of clients’ writing teams, adjusting approach and clarity to ensure a top quality product. Actively coach and mentor up and coming writers.
- Manage multiple projects at once, working to prioritize regularly.
- Keep an eye on overall project objectives and produce measurable impact through the team’s work products.
- 3-5+ years’ experience in writing B2B content.
- Experience guiding and coaching internal or third party teams.
- Adept relationship builder and ability to manage client interactions at all levels.
- Ability to lead meetings clearly and effectively and guide exploratories.
- Highly detail oriented.
- Fantastic project manager.
COMPENSATION & CAREER BENEFITS
This career opportunity offers a competitive salary up to $100,000+ DOE annually plus very attractive year end bonus, medical, dental and vision insurance (with significant company contribution on medical premiums), 401K with company match after 6 months of employment (currently up to 3.5% company match), 13 days of PTO with eligibility for additional days the longer you remain employed accrual starts on day one, 8 days of sick/self care time available day one, 9 paid holidays each year, flexible scheduling and Summer Fridays (this year the office closed at 2pm). This Is a wonderful opportunity to take on a content leadership role and work as a part of an incredible and collaborative team!
HOW TO APPLY
ABOUT OUR SEARCH FIRM
Scion Staffing is a national award-winning staffing firm! Since 2006, we have had the pleasure of successfully placing thousands of talented professionals with amazing career opportunities. Through our innovative team building and recruiting solutions, we bridge the gap in executive leadership searches, direct hire recruiting, interim leadership placement and temporary professional staffing. Our track record and recruitment process has made us one of the top recruitment firms in the nation.
We are proud to be part of the Forbes lists of the Best Recruitment Firms and the Best Executive Search Firms in America. Additionally, Scion has been recognized as a ClearlyRated Best of Staffing firm as well as a top recruitment firm by The Business Times. Additional information about us can also be found at www.scionstaffing.com.
Scion Staffing, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and service provider and does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, gender, gender identity, national origin, citizenship status, sexual orientation, disability, political affiliation or belief, or any other protected class. We are committed to the principles of Equal Opportunity Employment and are dedicated to making employment decisions based on merit and value, for ourselves, our client companies, and for the candidates we represent.
For opportunities located in a region that have enacted fair chance, arrest or conviction-based employment ordinances, Scion Staffing proactively follows the enacted guidance and considers for employment all qualified applications with arrest and conviction records. We believe in following best practices and considering all qualified applicants that apply with us.