Scion Nonprofit Staffing has been engaged to conduct a search for a Manager, Strategic Initiatives for an amazing nonprofit organization in San Francisco, California (this position is remote but they would like someone who is based in the Bay Area)! This incredible career opportunity will work hands-on with a thriving team to create a meaningful and fulfilling impact in the community! You will work directly with the CEO and CFO!
- Support the CEO and the Executive Team with strategic projects and initiatives
- Coordinate organization-wide legal projects and compliance support
- Provide Board support (agenda development, calendar management, minuting, document preparation and retention, committee support as needed)
- Assist in leadership model and development tools for managers
- Strategic planning and reporting – ownership over the process and documentation of the strategic plan, determining/measuring/reporting key performance indicators
- Plan and design board, staff, and executive team meetings, trainings, off-sites
- Project manage the organization’s impact measurement and reporting
- Explore strategic partnerships as directed by the CEO
- Establish a focused internship program
COMPENSATION AND BENEFITS
- Bachelor’s degree and 5+ years of related work experience in the nonprofit space
- Collaborative by nature
- Demonstrated project management skills
- Excellent attention to detail, document review and proofreading skills
- Exceptional planning, organizational and time management skills
- High level of professionalism and interpersonal skills to be able to work with clients, employees, and board members and maintain information in the strictest of confidence
- Capacity for working independently, creatively, and efficiently
- High level of proficiency in Microsoft Outlook, Word, PowerPoint and Excel
This exciting remote career opportunity allows you to work with an amazing and passionate team while making a life-changing impact in the lives of others throughout the United States and abroad!
This role starts at annual salary of $95K+ (DOE) with room for further career growth, plus a comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental, health, 401K, a wonderful collaborative team, and more! This is a wonderful opportunity to further develop your career in the nonprofit sector and work as a part of a terrific team making a meaningful impact!
HOW TO APPLY
For immediate consideration, please submit your resume and more information about your background! Apply today to be considered for this amazing career opportunity with an incredible organization!
ABOUT OUR SEARCH FIRM
Scion Staffing is a national award-winning staffing firm! Since 2006, we have had the pleasure of successfully placing thousands of talented professionals with amazing career opportunities. Through our innovative team building and recruiting solutions, we bridge the gap in executive leadership searches, direct hire recruiting, interim leadership placement, and temporary professional staffing. Our track record and recruitment process has made us one of the top recruitment firms in the nation.
We are proud to be part of the Forbes lists of the Best Recruitment Firms and the Best Executive Search Firms in America. Additionally, Scion has been recognized as a Clearly Rated Best of Staffing firm as well as a top recruitment firm by The Business Times. Additional information about us can also be found at www.scionstaffing.com. Scion Staffing, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and service provider and does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, gender, gender identity, national origin, citizenship status, sexual orientation, disability, political affiliation or belief, or any other protected class. We are committed to the principles of Equal Opportunity Employment and are dedicated to making employment decisions based on merit and value, for ourselves, our client companies, and for the candidates we represent. For opportunities located in a region that have enacted fair chance, arrest or conviction-based employment ordinances, Scion Staffing proactively follows the enacted guidance and considers for employment all qualified applications with arrest and conviction records. We believe in following best practices and considering all qualified applicants that apply with us.