Scion Staffing, Inc. (www.scionstaffing.com), a full-service national recruitment firm, is seeking a Partner Development Manager (Sales) (Remote position where the employee must be located in Seattle, Washington or surrounding cities!) to develop new client partnerships for our Seattle, WA office in the corporate, nonprofit, medical, technology, and professional executive industries! If you are looking for a development opportunity with limitless growth potential, resources and support to guide you along the way, and an encouraging and loyal team – apply now!
About Scion Staffing
Scion Staffing is an award-winning full-service executive search firm, direct-hire/contingent, and temporary staffing agency that provides clients with extraordinarily talented candidates for hire. The secret to our success lies within our commitment to excellence. At Scion, we’re focused on providing all of our clients with customized options that match their unique working requirements and culture; we’re thoughtful about what we do!
Our staffing divisions serve distinct areas: Corporate, Nonprofit, Technology (IT), Medical, and Executive Search. Within each division or industry, our experienced, energized, and intellectual recruiters specialize in providing placements across a wide variety of departments including administrative, finance, operations, executive, information technology, creative, marketing, public relations, human resources, sales, engineering, nonprofit specialties, and service positions.
Compensation & Benefits
- Competitive base salary and aggressive commission structure with clear and attainable goals! We offer a $60,000 - $84,000 base salary, BOE PLUS commissions where you can make an additional $10,000 - $50,000 based on performance and success!
- No "draws" or artificial monthly timers on sales
- Fully paid individual health, dental, vision, life insurance, short- and long-term disability, and 80 hours of fully paid parental leave plus annual reviews, annual raises, + career growth and continued training opportunities!
- Monthly cell phone and internet stipend
- 401k + employer contribution
- Strong Paid Time Off annually plus increases the longer you work for us!
- Paid Sick Leave
- Eleven (11) paid holidays are made available each year: New Year’s Eve, New Year’s Day, Martin Luther King Day, Memorial Day, Juneteenth, Independence Day, Labor Day, Thanksgiving and the day after, Christmas Eve and Christmas Day.
- A paid birthday: take your birthday off on another day within a week of your birthday. It’s paid!
- Paid community volunteer days annually
- Fully Remote + onsite options depending on your preferences!
- An annual team retreat! Plus, an annual company holiday party!
- A friendly and supportive team environment inclusive of everyone! Work alongside a diverse staff committed to advancing DEI in the talent acquisition and employment space!
We are seeking an individual who is skilled at and driven by a relationship-based, consultative approach to business development. We are not the place for hard and fast sales; we genuinely care about our clients and how we can best serve them. We know our services make a difference, and we’re looking for someone who can share what we do with the Seattle area!
The Partner Development Manager is responsible for outbound business development. This person will report to the National Director of Sales and even further grow our strong market in Seattle! We are looking for someone who is driven to: 1) discover and connect with new and existing clients who are in need of our support, and 2) explain how we can best serve their needs.
If you are goal-oriented, driven by success and enjoy presenting solutions to others via face to face meetings and virtual networking gatherings, this is the position for you!
What does a Partner Development Manager at Scion do?
What can you bring to an exciting opportunity like this?
- Obtain temporary, temp to hire, direct hire and retained recruitment opportunities for our internal recruitment teams.
- Identify and secure new client relationships via phone, email, in-person meetings (post-pandemic) and other methods. This includes a combination of cold-calling, networking online/in-person and other activities to build relationships in the community.
- Follow-up with and engage current clients to help ensure repeat business.
- Use social media weekly to continually develop a business pipeline.
- Plan new ideas and strategies to generate sales.
- Collaborate with teammates to cross-sell other lines of business.
- Provide top of the line customer service to our clients!
- Bring passion and energy to an incredible team of professionals!
- 3+ years' prior successful experience in B2B sales (Recruitment or HR Consulting firm experience is a plus)!
- Positive energy and strong desire to help grow the business as your own!
- Drive to make the next phone call and email outreach even better than the last.
- Experience using LinkedIn and social media platforms for research.
- High energy, self-motivated, outwardly motivating to others, excited about connecting and collaborating!
- Exceptional organization and time management skills.
- Coachability and an openness to constructive and specific feedback – you are eager to learn every day and pivot quickly towards progress!
- Commitment to excellent customer service and satisfaction with a willingness to get creative, always with a solutions first approach.
- Exceptional communication skills including written (proper grammar, punctuation) and verbal.
- Positive professional attitude; honest and ethical with a team first perspective.
About Our Search Firm
Scion Staffing is a top staffing agency and executive search firm, connecting leading companies and organizations with impeccable talent nationwide. Through our innovative team building and staffing solutions, we bridge the gap in temporary staffing, as well as contract-to-hire employment, contingent search, and executive search.
Named as an Inc. 5000 Top Fastest-Growing Private Company in America, we are proud to also be part of the Forbes lists of the Best Recruitment Firms and the Best Executive Search Firm in America, recognized as a ClearlyRated Best of Staffing firm, and identified as a top recruitment firm by The Business Times! Additional information about Scion Staffing can be found online.
Scion Staffing, a division of Scion Staffing, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and service provider and does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, gender, gender identity, national origin, citizenship status, sexual orientation, disability, political affiliation or belief, or any other protected class. We are committed to the principles of Equal Opportunity Employment and are dedicated to making employment decisions based on merit and value, for ourselves, our client companies, and for the candidates we represent. For opportunities located in a region that have enacted fair chance, arrest, or conviction-based employment ordinances, Scion Staffing proactively follows the enacted guidance and considers for employment all qualified applications with arrest and conviction records. We engage in socially conscious business practices and believe that diverse, equitable, inclusive, and non-biased talent and recruitment processes are foundational to the success of Scion and every organization that we partner with.